Monday, November 15, 2010

Lovey Dovey

Friday was Kevin and I's 5th wedding anniversary. I know!? Crazy isn't it? 5 years ago I married my most favorite person in the world. I can say we get along fantastic. We really don't fight. Yeah, I can be bitchy and naggy and he can play video games for too long...but we are very happy. We are a great team and parenting has only proved it further. When I want to scream and rip my hair out, he steps in and takes over. Heck, Sunday he wrangled him to nap in our bed for 2 hours. I would have just cried and freaked out when he wouldn't nap. I love him bunches and hope for many many more.



We went all crazy and got a screened in porch as our gift (year 5 is wood...BOOM). What can I say? We are practical. And I will post a full documentation of the project once the screens are in(custom made...took some time). But here is a photo:

Anyways, we went out to dinner at the Angus Barn and pigged out. We even had a magic show where he "fused" cards together with love. Awww But don't worry...we were in bed by 10:30...can't get TOO crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment