Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Landon's Book of the Week - The Monster at the End of This Book

The Monster at the End of this Book - starring lovable, furry, old Grover

Yup..awesome. If you haven't read this book, you were deprived as a child. It has neat pictures and Grover is so funny. Ya see, he is TERRIFIED of monsters. At the beginning, he reads the title and gets the heebie jeebies. Then for the rest of the book, he doesn't want you to turn the page. The best part is when my mommy makes the crazy voices for Grover! He tries to tie the pages together, build a brick wall, and even nail them to each other. He is just SOOOO crazy. Well come to find out SPOILER ALERT, HE is the monster at the end of the book. THEN, that silly monster tries to say that I was the one who was scared. THAT is ridiculous my good sir! Anyways, this book has been my favorite this past week but my new thing is to scream when mommy and daddy put me in my crib for night night...so I have bigger fish to fry.

I give this book 4 out of 5 cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment