Saturday, March 15, 2008

Week 7

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Nothing much to note really. For a short recap, I am officially a D cup...pretty fun if they didn't still hurt. I am super constipated (I warned you that this isn't going to be a pretty journey). This morning I had a horrible experience of pain and sweating...but everything is going ok now. I immediately went to the store and bought more things that said "Double Fiber" and I am pretty sure I am going to try and put fiber sure in everything I eat from now on...it will be the "new" powdered-sugar.

On another front, Deenie sent me a book on Friday. The Belly Laughs book by Jenny McCarthy. I finished it in less than 24 hours. It was great. I highly recommend it. It isn't the normal prego book. It is just her funny journey through pregnancy. I even recommend it to you ladies that aren't pregnant...it is a good read and semi-educational. She will talk about far more gross stuff than I will post on here. From pooping on the delivery table to crazy dreams. But I will be happy to tell you about it :).

And I think my hormones are in overdrive. I am breaking out like crazy. Also we went and saw Juno today and I cried! I NEVER cry at movies. But then again, I guess it was the subject matter. Very good movie...also highly recommend.

Well we have another appointment to see pumpkin on Thursday so i should be able to report something new then.

No comments:

Post a Comment