Monday, August 3, 2009

Thump Thump Thump

A little update, Thursday we went for my weekly and I was 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced. He is head down still and pretty low. Even I can feel that :). I am more happy with that because that is more definite than the other numbers. At least I know we won't be waiting for him to come down!

This morning little Mann decided to sleep in a little late and worried me for a bit. So I called the Dr. and reported he was moving less but that I thought things were fine since I had felt him more. They said to come on in and I had a Non-stress test for like 20 minutes. He was going bananas as usual. She said they look to see them move twice in 20 minutes and their heart rate go up with it. He moved once before she even got done setting up :). His heartbeat ranged from about 115-170. He is an active little booger. I also was connected to the contraction piece and it looked like I had 2 braxton hicks...though I could never feel them. Weird.

All is well :) Real Dr. appt on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment