Monday, May 4, 2009

Dear Thumper: Week 25/26

Dear Thumper,

So I am going to combine this week and next because I am just so busy! There is lots to do to prepare for you. Last week we went to the hospital to take a tour of where we will meet you. It was very exciting and Daddy is even more anxious for you to be here. You sure have been moving this past week. Saturday you were going crazy. I swear you were moving non-stop for like an hour! Daddy, Pop, and Uncle Preston got to see you make my belly move. You also have been kicking some organ and making mommy feel like she is on a rollercoaster. It is really wild! You also had a big growth spurt last week. I thought it was just me, but some other people noticed. You are starting to push my belly button out!

This week we are going to see another possible pediatrician for you. I will let you know how it goes. You just keep growing little one!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment